LeBron 11 Dunkman

Člani foruma sporočamo, čestitamo...

Moderatorji: moderator2, moderator

RoyceGainsborou

LeBron 11 Dunkman

OdgovorNapisal/-a RoyceGainsborou » So Okt 17, 2015 11:31

Lebron 10 Prism Beijing on October 11, 2015-16 season, the NBA China Games in Shenzhen station game started. By the Charlotte Hornets owner Michael - Jordan, owner of the Los Angeles Clippers Steve - Ballmer, as well as NBA president of Adam - Silverstone composition of the "Big Three", attended the pre-match press conference.
KD 7 Yeezy;
LeBron 11 Dunkman;
Lebron 10 Galaxy After a lapse of 11 years, "basketball gods" came to China again, a play it attracted media correspondents warm applause and cheers. Jordan said he was proud to be able to lead the Hornets came to China to play. Every time I come to China, can feel the enthusiasm of Chinese fans.
lebron 10 galaxy;
KD 6 Home;
KD 6 Hero;

lebron x carmex Jordan said that the level of development and popularity of basketball in China, to make himself surprised. "Basketball development momentum more powerful, in fact, as early as the 1990s on behalf of the Dream Team to participate in the Barcelona Olympic Games I have noticed this, but in recent years I have found that the development of basketball in China is really very rapidly." Jordan continues said, "I did not think 90 years would be so popular basketball, I think basketball and the NBA will continue to develop, because there are a lot of players to play in China are enjoying the process. So I returned to the US, I will more friends who share the enthusiasm of Chinese basketball fans, so basketball can get greater development in China.
Nike Kobe 10;
Nike Air Max TN I Mens Shoes;
Nike KD 7;

Kdo je na strani

Po forumu brska: 0 registriranih uporabnikov in 3 gosti